- What is discrimination? It might be useful to think about what constitues unlawful discrimination.
- To a friend. Talking things through with someone you trust can sometimes help.
- A member of the Welfare Team. A WARM can talk you through the College's procedures, how to make a complaint and what support is available, in confidence.
- Report and Support. Students and staff can report an incident using the College’s Report and Support system. You can choose to do this anonymously or you can request support from a member of the Welfare Team. If you choose to talk to a WARM, they will be able to talk through the options and support available to you, in confidence.
- College Procedure. If you choose to make a formal complaint to the College against a student or a member of staff there are procedures which set out the steps you'll need to follow. https://www.hartlepoolfe.ac.uk/college/comments-complaints-%26-compliments
- Find out what support is available if you think you have been discriminated against.
Please click on the below link to register with the mental health and wellbeing platform for support 24/7